Amazing Microphones – Better Encoder – High-Quality Knobs
Incredible Microphones with Great knobs and Guaranteed Encoders
- Easy operation
- Scan your favorite channels or frequencies
- Hi-Cut Noise Filter
- Large Square S/RF and SWR meter
- Advanced NB/ANL Circuit Reduces interference
- Automatic SWR meter for worry-free operation
- Front microphone connector for easy mounting in tight areas
- 3-year Limited Factory Warranty
- CTCSS Module (optional)
The Stryker 955HPC, 10-meter radio, was released back in 2012, to solve many problems that users were having with other amateur radios. The good news we took the challenge head-on and nailed it! Even better is that we never stop improving!
The SR-955HPC, 10-meter radio’s performance is continuously improving, thanks in part to Extensive Research & Development, as well as our commitment to delivering the best product, As a result of this, the SR-955HPC offers unparalleled all mode performance, frequency stability, power output and build quality. It rivals all of its competitors on AM, FM & SSB!
Stryker is continuously improving its design for superior performance and durability.
We offer the best amateur radios with no compromise on quality, performance, and durability. We have optimized it’s receiving and transmitting capabilities. We have also tuned the output circuit for more gain, superior IMD properties, and less current draw. What this means is that the SR-955HPC can be used for more extended periods at its MAXIMUM POWER with less heat.
More Incredible Features:
- SSB: The SR-955HPC is well known for sideband performance, and we have been able to further increase it by adding the NE612 SSB product detector. The primary function of NE612 is better clarity and less noise. No other radio in this price range offers anything close. If you love SSB, you will appreciate this upgrade.
- Optimized Power – Everyone wants more power on the radio to talk; If you wish to make those long-distance contact, and your radio’s power output is lacking then we have an easy solution for you. The SR-955HPC quickly generates 70+ watts PEP, which it can effortlessly do for those long conversations.
- Frequency Display in 7 Colors – This is a unique feature in the SR-955HPC. Now you can set your frequency display in 7 different colors of your own choice. This feature enhanced the design and beauty of amateur radio.
- LED Backlit Face Plate in 7 Colors – Now you can choose the LED Light color on your own will from the seven colors. 10-meter SR-955HPC amateur radios have the critical function of standard and automatic set colors. You can choose colors manually just by clicking the button, or the CPU controller can scan automatically from all colors. Our private faceplate design grants control to operators for backlights. You can adjust the light in the darkest conditions with the flip of a switch.
- Dimmer – We were listening to your feedback over the past years, and now SR-955HPC brings the amazing 32-position dimmer circuit. You can now lower the lights at your own choice by our dimmer function. In low light conditions, if your eyes are sensitive in the dark, then this function will be especially helpful for you. This fantastic feature is available in all of our 10-meter radios.
- Clarifier – This clarifier provides you the best options by allowing you to chose if the excellent control will work on receive only or receive and transmit. You no longer have to pay someone to “open” the clarifier. You also have an option of selecting the range of clarifiers between fine and coarse.
- Band/VFO – Using traditional band mode or VFO mode, you are now able to choose for continuous operation throughout the frequency range.
- Customize through PC – Stryker SR-955HPC, 10-meter radio, can be easily customized and programmed using your PC or Laptop. You can also customize the tune/beeps by using PC.
- Digital Echo Control – Digital Echo/Dual Front Mounted Control provides the operator a various range of effects and control than other echo boards. Our board can regenerate and transform the human voice with no distortion or noise providing enhanced maximum echo with superb clarity. It is just one reason that we are unique from other amateur radios (ham radio) manufacturers.
- 6 Tone Roger Beeps – In the SR-955HPC 10-meter radio there are six (6) different roger beeps. These beeps can all be controlled using one switch – located on the front panel. This feature isn’t present in any other radio. The best part is you can generate your own custom roger beep using PC software, and you can then load this beep on the SR-955HPC onboard memory.
- Power Control – This feature allows the operator of radio to alter their carries from minimum 2 watts to a maximum of 70 watts PEP.
- Talk Back Control – The wicked talkback squeal/screech is almost removed with our SR-955HPC self-sufficient talkback circuitry. You can adjust the volume to the ideal level as operating conditions require. Now you do not have to turn down your microphone due to squeal and noise, which is the result of poor design. We have the best talkback control system with no squeal, also whenever you don’t want to hear yourself, all you have to do is turn the knob off. There is no distortion and noise with this feature, and we are sure you won’t miss it!
- Up-Armed TM Receiver – Our exclusive and unique receiver shield is capable of working under even the worst scenarios and weather. Receiver filtering is also tighter than most other radios in the market. The results are adjacent channel rejection is enhanced. It also works smoothly in busiest operating areas like the busy truck shop with many operators running high power radios.
Controls and Indicators for SR-955HPC 10 Meter Radio:
|1. Function Menu Button||2. Monitor (Talkback)||3. RF Power Output Control|
|4. Mode Selector Control||5. Dimmer Switch||6. Hi-Cut receiver filter|
|7. Roger Beep switch||8. Program switch||9. CTCSS switch|
|10. Clarifier mode||11. Channel Display||12. On/Off Echo switch|
|13. Display Color button||14. Channel Scan button||15. Band Mode Switch|
|16. Microphone jack||17. VFO Mode switch||18. Receiver Volume|
|19. Receiver Squelch||20. Microphone Gain||21. RF Gain|
|22. Noise Blanker/ANL||23. Echo Volume||24. Echo Delay|
|25. Fine Clarifier Adjustment||26. Coarse Clarifier Adjustment||27. Channel Selector|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed