Great Key Features Of SR-955 SSB Radio
High power 60+ watts PEP
Brilliant 8-color LED-backlit faceplate.
Dimmer control (32 positions)
Variable talkback control
Variable power control
Digital Echo with dual front-mounted controls
Six Roger beeps
PC Programmable w/ included USB Cable
SR-955HPC – SSB Radio – Never Drift On SSB
If you’re looking for a top-quality 10-meter radio, the Stryker SR-955HPC is the clear choice. The latest version is better than ever. It offers amazing audio clarity, enhanced durability, and new features that make it the best in its class. Stryker’s commitment to quality means that the SR-955HPC will continue to be the standard by which other 10-meter radios are measured.
New Features Include:
- NR – Advanced Noise Reduction uses digital signal processing to measure, filter, or compress continuous analog signals. As a result, it can reduce the amount of receiver noise. Anyone who operates a radio can appreciate this feature since the airwaves can become crowded at times. Stryker is first in terms of technological developments; as a result, you get superior performance.
- TTON -You can now change the transmit frequency response of your radio. You can choose from 2.0Khz 2 5Kkhz 3 0khz 3 5Khz and 4.0Khz. This is another advanced feature that we have built into the SR-955HPC for even louder and clearer transmit audio.
- RTON – For the best signal clarity, this feature allows you to change the receiver frequency response of the radio. You can choose from 2.0Khz 2 5Kkhz 3 0khz 3 5Khz and 4.0Khz. Select the setting that you feel offers the best clarity.
- COMP – Is a Receiver Noise Reduction Feature that can help filter out receiver interference.
- Gate -Background noise is always an issue for many of our customers. The gate will block all unwanted background noise when you are transmitting. It’s a type of audio processor that is used to reduce unwanted noise from a signal.
- CTCSS / DCS – Included at no extra cost. The circuitry is built into the board, so no extra module is required.
- Upgraded Encoder – No skipping, ever!
■ SSB Radio, the Stryker 955HPC, doesn’t drift off frequency at all, not even slightly. Tune it in and leave it—it never drifts. It gets AMAZING Audio Reports on AM and SSB.
■ Loud & Clear Reciever—955HPC receiver is Sensitive and Clear—better than our competitors. It has loud Audio with Noise Blanker, Automatic Noise Limited, and HI-Cut Filter for extra clarity. You will not have a hard time hearing, even with long-range communication.
■ Faceplate/LED lighting—it looks amazing, very friendly, and the Multi-color display can be selected to match your mobile’s interior. It has a dimmer control, which means it doesn’t burn your eyes like other radios.
■ SR-955HPC has an excellent stock mic, which means you don’t have to spend extra money 30$ to 40$. You don’t need a power mic; its stock mic works just fine and will get you clean—crisp sounds over the air.
The Stryker 955HPC SSB, a 10-meter radio, keeps upgrading—she was released back in 2012. It’s an amazing SSB radio with a new receiver for much clearer operation. With continued improvement, the SR-955HPC has entered a new class in terms of receiver performance.
This is not the end—just as with receive, transmit performance is also extended. The output circuit was further optimized to achieve superior IMD properties while fully utilizing the FET attributes. This also results in less heat meaning the SR-955HPC can withstand long periods of full power output.
SR-955HPC set the bar high enough that competitors are still trying to “catch up.” Stryker has continued to refine the design to maximize performance with rock-solid reliability rather than sit back and relax.
- Frequency Range: 28.000-29.700 MHz & 24.890 – 24.990
- (PC Programmable)
- Frequency Bands 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 & VFO
- Channel 40 channels (programmable) in each band
- Input voltage 13.8V (14.2 recommended)
- Antenna connector UHF SO239
- Frequency Control Phase-Locked-Loop Synthesizer
- Frequency Step 100Hz/1KHz/10KHz/100KHz/1MHz
- Frequency Tolerance of 0.005%
- Frequency Stability 0.001%
- Temperature Range -20c + 50c
- Power Output AM: 15W 60+ W PEP / FM 45W / SSB: 60+W(PEP)
- Current Drain 12A (with modulation)
- Unwanted Sideband 50dB
- Frequency Response:
- AM/FM: 300 to 4000Hz *** SSB 450 to 2500Hz
- Output Impedance 50 ohms, unbalanced
- Modulation AM ***FM *** SSB
- Inter-modulation Distortion SSB:
- 3rd order, more than -25dB
- 5th order, more than -35dB
- SSB Carrier Suppression 55dB
- IF Frequency AM/FM:10.695 MHz 1st IF, 455 kHz 2nd IF SSB: 10.695MHz
- RF Gain Control 45 dB for optimum signal reception
- Automatic Gain Control:
- Less than 10 dB change from 10 to 100,000 mv
- Squelch Adjustable: threshold less than 1.0µV
- Automatic Squelch Control(only AM/FM)1.0µV
- Audio Output Power 3 watts into 8 ohms
- Frequency response: AM/FM: 300 to 3000 Hz SSB 450 to 2500 Hz
- Built-in Speaker 8 ohms, round.
- External Speaker Jack Sensitivity SSB: 0.25µV for 10dB AM:1.0 µV for 10dB FM: 1.0µV for 20dB
- Adjacent-Channel Selectivity: AM/FM: 70dB *** SSB: 70dB Image Rejection: More than 65 dB
Controls and Indicators for SR-955HPC 10 Meter Radios:
|1. Function Menu Button||2. Monitor (Talkback)||3. RF Power Output Control|
|4. Mode Selector Control||5. Dimmer Switch||6. Hi-Cut receiver filter|
|7. Roger Beep switch||8. Program switch||9. CTCSS switch|
|10. Clarifier mode||11. Channel Display||12. On/Off Echo switch|
|13. Display Color button||14. Channel Scan button||15. Band Mode Switch|
|16. Microphone jack||17. VFO Mode switch||18. Receiver Volume|
|19. Receiver Squelch||20. Microphone Gain||21. RF Gain|
|22. Noise Blanker/ANL||23. Echo Volume||24. Echo Delay|
|25. Fine Clarifier Adjustment||26. Coarse Clarifier Adjustment||27. Channel Selector|