10 Meter Radio SR-89MC
- The new updated Stryker SR-89MC (Mobile Color) offers impressive performance & excellent quality in a very compact package, making it one of the best products from StrykerRadios 10 Meter Radio.
- The Stryker SR-89MC is perfect for today’s vehicles that offer less space to mount a radio; this is where the super compact SR-89MC shines. The base can be mounted in an out of the way location and the remote microphone controls the entire radio. The SR-89MC is an excellent radio for RVs, Jeeps, UTVs or any vehicle with limited space. The small size doesn’t mean you’ll have to sacrifice on features, performance or quality!
- Length : 4.40 in
- Width : 5.62 in
- Height : 1.18 in
- Modulation Mode : AM/FM
- Frequency Range : 28.000 ~ 29.700MHz (FM) 28.000 ~ 29.700MHz (AM)
- Frequency Tolerance : ±5.0ppm
- Input Voltage : 12/24V
- Dimensions(in mm) : 124(W) x 163(D) x 39(H)
- Weight : Approx.670g
- Frequency Control : PLL Synthesizer
- Operating Temperature Range : -20° C TO + 55° C
- Current Drain [ Transmit, Receive, VOL Max] : 5A MAX, Squelched 0.3A, 0.8A
- Antenna Connector : UHF,SO-239
- Power Output : 4 WattsFM/AM / 10 Watts AM/FM
- Transmission interference : inferior to 4nW(-54dBm)
- Frequency Response : 300-3000Hz
- Modulated signal distortion : Inferior to 5%
- Output Impedance : 50 ohms
- Sensitivity : Less than 1uV for 10dB(S+N)/N
- Image Rejection : 70dB
- Adjacent Channel Rejection : 60dB
- IF Frequencies : 1st 10.695MHz – 2nd 455KHz
SR-89MC 10 Meter Radio Important Features:
- *NEW* Kenwood 2 Pin Style– The side microphone jack is a “Kenwood 2 Pin Style”
- 3-Color Backlit Wide-Angle LCD Display – Choose from Blue, Purple or Orange. The Wide-Angle Display allows you to mount it in an out of the way location and still be able to read the LCD.
- *NEW* NB / ANL with on and off option – You can choose whether or not to use the Noise Blanker & Automatic Noise Limiter circuitry. This two feature will dramatically reduce interference, especially from electrical noise.
- *NEW* RF Gain Control – The RF Gain gives you the ability to reduce the receiver sensitivity to prevent a nearby strong signal from overloading the receiver.
- *NEW* High / Low RF Power Output Setting – Now you can control the power output of the SR-89MC from the function menu. Very useful for use with external amplifiers.
- Easy One Touch Operation – The stylish handset was designed for easy operation. All functions & Features can be controlled by simply pressing a button on the handset. The Ambidextrous design accommodates both right and left-handed operators.
- Full Aluminum Heat Sink – The wraparound heat sink offers exceptional cooling for the base.
- Channel & Frequency Display – You can select to only display the channel number or display the frequency and the channel number.
- 4 Memory Channels – Save your most frequently used channels for fast and convenient access.
- Instant Channel 9 & 19 – Press the “EMG” button allows instant access to Channels 9 & 19.
- Full Scanning – Scan all channels/frequencies or only your memory channels, so you never miss a contact.
SR-89MC Amateur Radio Additional Features Include:
- 35+ watts PEP AM / 8 watts FM.
- Rock Solid Frequency Stability.
- 10 Bands to select from.
- Dual Channel Watch.
- Volume / SQ Controls.
- Instant Mute Button.
- S/RF meter Display.
- Radio Voltage is shown on the LCD display.
- Key Pad Lock (optional).
- Optional Earphone, Microphone & PTT jacks on the handset.
- External Speaker Jack on the remote base.
- *NEW* Mosfet Final Output Transistor
- 1 Year Limited Factory Warranty.
- Optional 9 Foot Long Extension Cable for Microphone.
10-Meter Radios are intended for use by amateur radio operators only.
A license from the FCC is required.