Incredible Microphone – Hi-Cut Receive Filter
- SR-25MC is a tiny radio with a size of 4.88″ (L) x 3.97″ (W) x 1.41″ (H) & weighs 0.94lbs. Its size gives you an edge when it comes to mounting. You can compare its size with the size of the iPhone 7.
- SR-25MC is a power radio with a heatsink, and you can easily transmit 20 watts PEP on high power. A cast aluminum heatsink efficiently dissipates heat and makes it a very rugged chassis. It means this stabilizes the circuit board and make it virtually immune to vibration.
- SR-25MC has an AMAZING LCD with 7 different colors. This multi-color display makes it sharp and easy to read at night. It means, if the lights are too bright, a 6 level dimmer allows you to select the perfect illumination amount, which makes the screen reading easy for you day or night.
- Excellent Microphone: SR-25MC microphone sounds Crystal Clear and has up-down buttons to adjust many features & functions. It means you can control many features through a microphone while driving a rig.
- Width : 4.88 in
- Height : 3.97 in
- Depth : 6.41 in
- Modulation Mode : AM/FM
- Frequency Range : 28.000 ~ 29.700MHz (FM) 28.000 ~ 29.700MHz (AM)
- Frequency Tolerance : ±5.0ppm
- Input Voltage : 12/24V
- Dimensions(in mm) : 124(W) x 163(D) x 39(H)
- Weight : Approx.670g
- Frequency Control : PLL Synthesizer
- Operating Temperature Range : -20° C TO + 55° C
- Current Drain [ Transmit, Receive, VOL Max] : 5A MAX, Squelched 0.3A, 0.8A
- Antenna Connector : UHF,SO-239
- Power Output : 4 WattsFM/AM / 10 Watts AM/FM
- Transmission interference : inferior to 4nW(-54dBm)
- Frequency Response : 300-3000Hz
- Modulated signal distortion : Inferior to 5%
- Output Impedance : 50 ohms
- Sensitivity : Less than 1uV for 10dB(S+N)/N
- Image Rejection : 70dB
- Adjacent Channel Rejection : 60dB
- IF Frequencies : 1st 10.695MHz – 2nd 455KHz
Small Radio With High Power :
- Compact doesn’t begin to describe the size of the SR-25MC; it’s only 4.88″ (L) x 3.97″ (W) x 1.41″ (H). The length and width of the SR-25MC are very close to the size of the iPhone 7, so it’s significantly smaller than our SR-94HPC. The beauty of this is that no matter how new your vehicle is, you can easily find a place to install it.
- Even though it’s small, The SR-25MC will transmit 20 watts PEP on high power. A cast aluminum heatsink efficiently dissipates heat and makes for a very rugged chassis. Another benefit is this helps to stabilize the circuit board and makes it virtually immune to vibration.
- The SR-25MC has a 7 color LCD Display, making the screen easy to read day or night. If the lights are too bright, a 6 level dimmer allows you to select the perfect amount of illumination.
Unique Features Of SR-25MC :
The microphone included with the SR-25MC sounds Crystal Clear and has up and down buttons to adjust many features & functions. In the function menu, you will find a surprising amount of features that the SR-25MC offers.
- -5KHz Function
- ASQ (Auto Squelch)
- EMG CH 9 & 19 (You can change these)
- RF Power – High & Low Power, this is very helpful when using an amplifier.
- Auto RF Gain (Automatically adjusts for best performance)
- Backlight Color (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Yellow, Purple, & White)
- Dimmer (Level 1 – 6)