Surprising Power Handling Capability – 2X Coil Cover – Scratchless Powerfull Magnetic Base
Get SR-A10 and never Worry again
- Stryker introduces the magnetic mount version of the powerful SR-A10 Antenna. This little gun will meet all your expectations b/c it is suitable to all kinds of radios, best in class & can combat any bad weather situations. It’s an ideal choice for cars, 4×4, jeeps or commercial vehicles. Imagine 6 Gauge Solid Copper 100% Silver Plate Wire with the powerful magnetic base, you will only expect it from this Magnetic mount version.
- Tremendous Looking CB Antenna : The older your CB Antenna, the more chances to get lower performance and surely can be affected by bad weather situations. So no more outdated CB antennas from now!!! Stryker SR-A10 is according to modern standards & needs. Your vehicle will look more attractive with this tremendous looking antenna, Trust us. Load coil can be removed from the magnetic base easily. This will allow you to keep it safe and also whip when not in use.
- 3X Powerful Magnetic Mount : Stryker SR-A10 is equipped with a powerful magnetic base of 5” diameter. This means this will not come off no matter how fast you travel. A Stryker SR-A10 MM antenna is an ideal choice for vehicles cruising at high speeds.
- Length : 6.5 feet (66 inches)
Specification Details :
- Product Includes : Weather Cap, Allen Wrench &18 feet coaxial cable.
- Antenna Color : Light Grey.
- Whip Length : 63” Stainless Steel.
- Length : 66in (6.5ft)
- Width : 5in (at base)
- Coaxial Cable Type : RG-8X
- Power Handling : 10,000 Watts
- Frequency range : 26 MHz to 30 MHz
- Bandwidth : 2.11 MHz
Why is an SR-A10 best choice?
- We recommend the Stryker SR-A10 CB Antenna instead of other expensive CB Antennas because of its high performance. For battling with drizzle as well as with snow, ice, and water, Stryker SR-A10 CB Antenna is always ready for it. Thanks to double wall coil cover. This antenna is capable of carrying your talk safely over long ranges and can also receive the incoming signals with the clarity that you will not miss it.