The SR-655HPC 10 Meter Radio uses a unique design for high power with reliable transistors for long-range communication. 655hpc is a Top Seller because it’s VERY LOUD & CLEAR.
- SR-655 High Power Long-Range communication radio uses4 IRF-520 MOSFET transistors. It’s a GREAT radio that pushes 60+ watts, ; AND you can efficiently perform some serious long talks. This Big power radio is a must if you run a log truck so that others can keep track of your 10-20 in the mountains and you can keep track of them.
- Clear Reciever—655HPC receiver is very loud and clear. You canreceive great up to 50 miles and transmit out about 20. It is easy to get familiar with, and the sound is impressive—SR-655hp big radio sound with all the bells and whistles.
- Channel selector – Selector Switch (Encoder) for 655HPC Radios. It will help you jump to your desired frequency easily without any problem. A great qualityencoder with a slightly firmer positive click makes Switching Easy for YOU while driving your rig on highways.
- SR-655HPC has a fantastic display LED faceplate with excellent Dimmer Control. Faceplate allows you to choose 8 different colors with the push of a button or let the CPU controller scan through all the colors on it and dimmer control; it doesn’t burn your eyes like other radios at night.
- The SR-655HPC 10 Meter Radio uses a unique design for high power with reliable transistors for long-range communication. 655hpc is a Top Seller because it’s VERY LOUD & CLEAR.
Among the many reasons the 655-HPC is so great is its improved power output; thefour IRF520 MOSFET transistors equip it to transmit 60+ watts PEP.
- Width : 7-7/8 in
- Height : 2-3/8 in
- Depth : 9-1/4 in
- High power 60+ watts PEP
- Variable talkback control
- Six Roger beeps
- Brilliant 8-color LED-backlit faceplate
- Variable power control
- Up-armored receiver
- Dimmer control (32 positions)
- Digital Echo with dual front-mounted controls
- PC Programmable
- Frequency Range: 28.000-29.700 MHz & 24.890 – 24.990
- (PC Programmable)
- Frequency Bands A. B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L & VFO
- Channel 40 channels (programmable) in each band
- Input voltage 13.8V (14.2 recommended)
- Antenna connector UHF SO239
- Frequency Control Phase-Locked-Loop Synthesizer
- Frequency Step 100Hz/1KHz/10KHz/100KHz/1MHz
- Frequency Tolerance of 0.005%
- Frequency Stability 0.001%
- Temperature Range -20c + 50c
- Power Output AM: 15W 60+ W PEP / FM 45W
- Current Drain 12A (with modulation)
- Unwanted Sideband 50dB
- Frequency Response:
- AM/FM: 300 to 4000Hz
- Output Impedance 50 ohms, unbalanced
- Modulation AM ***FM ***
- Inter-modulation Distortion
- 3rd order, more than -25dB
- 5th order, more than -35dB
- IF Frequency AM/FM:10.695 MHz 1st IF, 455 kHz
- RF Gain Control 45 dB for optimum signal reception
- Automatic Gain Control:
- Less than 10 dB change from 10 to 100,000 mv
- Squelch Adjustable: threshold less than 1.0µV
- Automatic Squelch Control(only AM/FM)1.0µV
- Audio Output Power 3 watts into 8 ohms
- Frequency response: AM/FM: 300 to 3000 Hz SSB 450 to 2500 Hz
- Built-in Speaker 8 ohms, round.
- External Speaker Jack Sensitivity SSB: 0.25µV for 10dB AM:1.0 µV for 10dB FM: 1.0µV for 20dB
- Adjacent-Channel Selectivity: AM/FM: 70dB ***
More Amazing Features:
- Frequency Display in 8 Colors: – This is a unique feature in Stryker Radios. Now you can set your frequency display in 8 different colors. This feature enhances the design and beauty of amateur radio.
- LED Backlit Face Plate in 8 Colors: – Now, you can choose from 8 different LED Light colors or watch it loop through all of them. You can select colors manually by clicking the button, or the CPU controller can scan automatically through all colors. Our exclusive faceplate design grants control to operators with backlighting. You can easily find and adjust the radio controls even in the darkest conditions.
- Dimmer: – We have been listening to your feedback over the past years, and now SR-655HPC brings the incredible dimmer circuit. You can now lower the lights of your own choice with our 32-step dimming function. If your eyes are sensitive to light in the dark, you will appreciate the dimmer circuit. This fantastic feature is available in all of our 10-meter amateur radios.
- Clarifier: – This clarifier provides you the best option of choosing if you want it to control both transmitting & receiving or only receive. You can also select the frequency range that the clarifier can adjust.
- VFO: – Using traditional band mode or VFO mode, you can now choose for continuous operation throughout the frequency range.
- Customizable through PC: – Stryker SR-655HPC, a 10-meter radio, can be easily customized and programmed using your PC or Laptop. You can also customize the tune/beeps by using a PC.
- Digital Echo Controls: – Digital Echo/Dual Front Mounted Control provides the operator with various effects and control over other echo boards. Our board can regenerate and transform the human voice with no distortion or noise providing enhanced maximum echo with superb clarity. It is one reason we are unique from other amateur radio (ham radio) manufacturers.
- 6 Tone Roger Beeps: – In SR-655HPC 10-meter radio, six (6) different roger beeps. One switch controls these beeps – located on the front panel. You will not find this feature on any other radio. The important thing is you can generate your own custom roger beep using PC software, and you can then load this beep on the SR-655HPC board memory.
- 6 Power Control: – This feature allows the radio operator to alter their carrier from a minimum of 2 watts to over 70 watts PEP.
- Talk Back Control: – The wicked Talkback squeal/screech is almost removed with our SR-655HPC self-sufficient Talkback circuitry. You can adjust the volume to the ideal level as operating conditions require. You do not have to turn down your microphone due to squeal and noise from poor design. We have the best Talkback control system with no squeal; also, whenever you want to talk back, you can turn a knob and talk. There are no distortion and noise with this feature included.
- Up-Armed TM Receiver: – Our exclusive and unique receiver shield can work under even the worst scenarios and weather. Receiver filtering is also tighter than most other radios on the market. As a result, it enhances adjacent channel rejection. It also works smoothly in the busiest operational areas like the busy truck stop with many operators running high-power radios.
1. Function Menu Button
2. Monitor (Talkback)
3. RF Power Output Control
4. Mode Selector Control
5. Dimmer Switch
6. Hi-Cut receiver filter
7. Roger Beep switch
8. Program switch
9. CTCSS switch
10. Clarifier mode
11. Channel Display
12. On/Off Echo switch
13. Display Color button
14. Channel Scan button
15. Band Mode Switch
16. Microphone jack
17. VFO Mode switch
18. Receiver Volume
19. Receiver Squelch
20. Microphone Gain
21. RF Gain
22. Noise Blanker/ANL
23. Echo Volume
24. Echo Delay
25. Fine Clarifier Adjustment
26. Coarse Clarifier Adjustment