Where can I take the FCC exam?

The FCC appoints authorized hams who are responsible for conducting the exam and are called “Volunteer Examiners”. The venue for the exam is generally the Ham Clubs. The ARRL Home page is the most authentic source of information about the test dates and their venues near you.