10 Meter Radio SR-25MC
Stryker has once again succeeded in packing tons of features and performance into a very compact AM/FM 10 meter radio.
Small Radio With High Power
Compact doesn’t begin to describe the size of the SR-25MC, it’s only 4.88″ (L) x 3.97″ (W) x 1.41″ (H). The length and width of the SR-25MC are very close to that of the iPhone 7, so it’s significantly smaller than the SR-94HPC. The beauty of this is that no matter how new your vehicle is, you can easily find a place to install it.
Even though it’s small, the SR-25MC will transmit 20 watts PEP on high power. A cast aluminum heatsink efficiently dissipates heat and makes for a very rugged chassis. Another benefit is this helps to stabilize the circuit board and makes it virtually immune to vibration.
The SR-25MC has a 7 color LCD Display, and this makes the screen easy to read day or night. If the lights are too bright, a 6 level dimmer allows you to select the perfect amount of illumination.
Main Features Of SR-25MC
The microphone included with the SR-25MC sounds crystal clear and has up and down buttons that are using for adjusting many features & functions. In the function menu, you will find a surprising amount of features that the SR-25MC offers.
- Microphone Gain
- RF Power – High & Low Power, this is very helpful when using an amplifier.
- ASQ (Auto Squelch)
- HI-CUT Receive Filter
- Scan Functions (Squelch or Time)
- EMG CH 9 & 19 (You can change these)
- Talkback (You can adjust the volume or turn it off)
- Noise Blanker
- Auto RF Gain (You can turn this on or off)
- RF Gain
- Auto RF Gain (Automatically adjusts for best performance)
- Roger Beep (5 different beeps to choose from)
- Backlight Color (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Yellow, Purple, & White)
- Dimmer (Level 1 – 6)
- -5KHz Function