10 Meter Radio SR-655HPC
Where to Buy
Stryker – SR-655HPC 10 Meter Radio – Best Amateur Radio – Optimized Performance – Low Price – Durable – Warranty
Our latest SR-655HPC 10 Meter Radio is created for excellent transmission, best ever reliability and the best receiving power. We brought all the features in SR-655HPC 10 Meter Radio, which is found in only costly radios. SR-655HPC is one of the biggest demands of the 10 meter radio lover because it has a transceiver that is not only functionally incredible but also is cost-effective. You are not going to believe your ears for this much clarity and consistency this Amateur Radio is providing during your communication.
Important Features of SR-655HPC 10 Meter Radio
Among the innumerable reasons that make SR-655HPC worth attempting, the most noticeable are its improved power as a result of the four FQP13N10 MOSFET transistors equipped for creating 70+ watts PEP. It for all intents and purposes and sensibly enhances the output you transmit through your Amateur radio to alternate stations. Remarkably, its output section is fundamentally the same as the one utilized in the SR-655 10 Meter Amateur radio, so the operator can hope to have the same authentic performance from this radio completely through.
- Frequency Display in 7 – Colors – This is a quite unique feature in SR-655HPC. Now you can set your frequency display in 7 different colors of your own choice. This feature enhances the design and beauty of amateur radio.
- LED Backlit Face Plate in 7 Colors – Now you can choose the LED Light color on your own will from the 7 colors. 10 meter SR-655HPC amateur radios have the key function of manual and automatic set colors. You can choose colors manually just by clicking the button or the CPU controller can scan automatically from all colors. Our exclusive face plate design grants control to operators for backlights. Even you can adjust the light in the darkest condition very easily.
- Dimmer – We were listening to your feedbacks over the past years, and now SR-655HPC brings the amazing dimmer circuit. You can now lower the lights of your own choice by our dimmer function. For the certain lights, if your eyes are sensitive in the dark, then this function is specially designed for you. This amazing feature is available in all of our 10 meter amateur radios.
- Clarifier – This clarifier provides you the best option of choosing the fine and clear control of transmitting or receiving. You also have an option of selecting the range of Clarifiers between fine and coarse.
- VFO – Using traditional band mode or VFO mode, you are now able to choose for continuous operation throughout the frequency range.
- Customizable through PC – Stryker SR-655HPC 10 meter radio can be easily customized and programmed using your PC or Laptop. You can also customize the tune/beeps by using PC.
- Digital Echo Control – Digital Echo/Dual front Mounted Control provides the operator a various range of effects and control than other echo boards. Our board has the ability to regenerate the human voice with no distortion and noise, providing enhanced maximum transparency and clarity. This is the reason we are unique from other amateur radio dealers.
- 6 Tone Roger Beeps – In SR-655HPC 10 meter radio there are six (6) different roger beeps. These beeps can be controlled by just one switch – located on the front panel. This feature cannot be found in any other radio. The important thing is you can generate your own custom roger beep using PC software and you can then load this beep on the SR-655HPC board memory.
- Power Control – This feature allows the operator of radio to alter their carries from minimum 2 watts to over 70 watts PEP.
- Talk Back Control – The wicked Talkback squeal/screech is almost removed with our SR-655HPC self-sufficient Talkback circuitry. You can adjust the volume to the ideal level as operating conditions require. Now you do not have to turn down your microphone due to squeal and noise, which is the result of poor design. We the best Talkback control system with no squeal, also whenever you want to talk–back you have to press the button and talk. There are no distortion and noise with this feature included.
- Up-Armed TM Receiver – Our special and unique receiver shield is capable of working under even the worst scenarios and weathers. Receiver filtering is also tighter than most other radios on the market. This means adjacent channel rejection is enhanced. It also works smoothly in the busiest operating areas like the busy truck shop with many operators running high power radios.
|1. Function Menu Button||2. Monitor (Talkback)||3. RF Power Output Control|
|4. Band Selector||5. Dimmer Switch||6. Hi-Cut receiver filter|
|7. Roger Beep switch||8. Program switch||9. CTCSS switch|
|10. Receive / Transmit||11. Channel Display||12. VFO Mode Switch|
|13. Scan / CH9 / CH19||14. Color Button||15. Mode Switch|
|16. Microphone jack||17. Receiver Volume||18. Receiver Squelch|
|19. Microphone Gain||20. RF Gain||21. Noise Blanker / ANL|
|22. Echo Volume||23. Echo Delay||24.Vox Adjustment|
|25.Coarse Clarifier Adjustment||26. Channel Selector|
Specifications, Weight & Dimensions
|1. Power Output||70+ Watts PEP|
|2. Modes||AM / FM|
|3. Frequency Range||10 Meter 28~29 MHz|
|4. Length||11 1/8″ from heatsink to bezel|
|5. Length||12 1/8″ from heatsink to control knobs|
|7. Height||2 3/8″|
|8. Current Draw||15 Amp|
|9. Fuse Size||20 Amp|
|10. Microphone Pin-Out||Standard 4-Pin|
|11. Power Connection||Standard 3-Pin|
10 Meter Radio SR- 655HPC Additional Features Include:
- +10KHz Switch
- Hi-Cut Noise Filter
- Instant CH19 / 9 button
- Large Square S/RF & SWR Meter
- AM/FM Operation and PA Circuitry
- Built In VOX w/ sensitivity adjustment
- Receive and Microphone gain controls
- Scan your favorite channels or frequencies
- Advanced NB/ANL Circuit Reduces Interference
- Automatic calibrating SWR meter for precise measurements
- Front microphone connector for easy mounting in tight spaces
- 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
User Manual Download Stryker SR-655HPC 10 Meter Amateur Radio Software Download Stryker SR-655HPC 10 Meter Radio Software NOTICE 10-Meter Radios are intended for use by amateur radio operators only. A license from the FCC is required.